[Adastra] WWFRG St Leonards fungus foray - 8th June
PennyGreen
2014-05-13 14:59:19 UTC
Hello All,

Further to a previous email about the West Weald Fungus Recording Group
field meetings, the 8th June meeting has been confirmed as going ahead,
so there is no need for phoning beforehand to check:

Sun 8 June

St. Leonards Forest

TQ 208 299

Roost Hole car park, Hammerpond Road, E of Horsham

VCH

Whilst I'm here would people find it useful to have access to some kind
of webpage calendar that shows all field events across taxanomic groups?
There are so many great events going on across the county, that I think
it would be good to have them all compiled in one place!

All best wishes, Penny

Penny Green
BRC Manager
Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre
http://sxbrc.org.uk | 01273 497521

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act. Registered in England, Company No. 698851. Registered Charity No. 207005. VAT Registration No. 191 305969. Registered Office: Woods Mill, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD. Telephone 01273 492630
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Excellent idea Pen, makes planning much easier!
Sarah McKenzie

________________________________

Very useful!

Cheers,
Robin.
Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the
Companies Act. Registered in England, Company No. 698851. Registered
Woods Mill, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD. Telephone 01273 492630
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Yes please :)

Sarah