[Adastra] The virtue of a spider
Charles Roper
2014-08-04 12:42:34 UTC
This rather lovely meditation on the virtue of a spider dropped into my inbox on Sunday and I thought Adastrans would appreciate it too.

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=2401e4db39bd66a5fbc59aa5f&id=c0532b21d6&e=eae9ac50d6

Enjoy.

Charles

?
Charles Roper - Technical Lead
Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre
T 01273 497554 ? M 07456 528054
http://sxbrc.org.uk [http://sxbrc.org.uk]???@sxbrc [http://twitter.com/sxbrc]???@charlesroper [http://twitter.com/charlesroper]

Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre is a partnership project hosted by Sussex Wildlife Trust. Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act. Registered in England, Company No. 698851. Registered Charity No. 207005. VAT Registration No. 191 305969. Registered Office: Woods Mill, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD. Telephone 01273 492630