[Adastra] New to Britain - Macronychia agrestis
PennyGreen
2013-09-11 08:40:11 UTC
Hello everyone,

We thought you might like to see this paper, written by Steven Falk,
about a species new to Britain which he discovered at Lullington Heath.

All the best, Penny

Penny Green
BRC Manager
Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre
http://sxbrc.org.uk | 01273 497521

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act. Registered in England, Company No. 698851. Registered Charity No. 207005. VAT Registration No. 191 305969. Registered Office: Woods Mill, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD. Telephone 01273 492630
This is very interesting and helpful Penny,

thanks also to Steven Falk for this and much more in Sussex recording. I have been trying to record Sarcophagidae and Tachinidae in East Sussex and am delighted to see this very helpful Paper.

I wonder what the species list for Sussex would be now for the Calliphorid and Muscid flies?

I see Patrick has a very interesting note there as well on your attachment.

Best Regards

Andrew Grace