[Adastra] FW: The Geological Society Launches 100 Great Geosites
HenriBrocklebank
2014-03-17 12:41:40 UTC
Lets make sure that Sussex gets a good representation in this list!

Go to www.geodiversitysussex.org.uk
<http://www.geodiversitysussex.org.uk/> for inspiration! Not all
accessible RIGGS loaded up yet, but we are getting there.

Best wishes

Henri

Email: florence.bullough at geolsoc.org.uk

Tel: +44 (0)20 7434 9944

Fax: +44 (0)20 7439 8975

Web: www.geolsoc.org.uk

The Geological Society

Burlington House

Piccadilly

London

W1J 0BG

-----

This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If
you have received it in error, please do not reproduce or disseminate
the contents of this message; please contact us by return email, or by
telephone on +44 (0)20 7434 9944, and delete this message and any copies
of it from your computer systems. The Society does not accept liability
for individuals' opinions, advice or views expressed in this email. The
Geological Society of London is a registered charity, number 210161,
registered address Burlington House, Piccadilly, London, W1J 0BG.

http://www.star.net.uk

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act. Registered in England, Company No. 698851. Registered Charity No. 207005. VAT Registration No. 191 305969. Registered Office: Woods Mill, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD. Telephone 01273 492630