[Adastra] SDNP Management PLan
HenriBrocklebank
2014-01-30 12:58:52 UTC
SENT ON BEHALF OF TREVOR BEATTIE

I am delighted to send you a link to the Partnership Management Plan:
Shaping the Future of Your South Downs National Park
<http://www.southdowns.gov.uk/about-us/management-plan> . As you will
appreciate, the plan has been a joint venture from the start, and I am
deeply grateful to all the individuals, organisations and networks in,
and around, the National Park, who have helped to shape it and will now
be involved in its delivery. It is, after all, for all those with an
interest in or influence on the National Park.

Like all the national parks, the South Downs is a living, working and
populated landscape, which has been subject to countless and continuous
influences over millennia. Despite many pressures, its special
qualities have endured - largely due to the efforts of many who live or
work in it or visit it.

This plan sets out a shared vision for how we all would like the
National Park to be in the future. It includes 11 long-term outcomes,
and provides a framework for communities, landowners, charities,
businesses and public bodies to work together to make this vision and
these outcomes a reality. It focuses where we all believe partnership
action can make a tangible difference over the next five years.

Preparation of the Plan has been led and co-ordinated by the National
Park Authority working jointly with a high-level stakeholder group - the
South Downs Partnership. It is designed to stimulate local action,
influence the major streams of public and private investment into the
National Park, and align with the policies and programmes of other
public bodies. It will, of course, drive the Authority's own business
and operational plans, and provides the starting point for the
development of the policies in our Local Plan.

I very much look forward to working with you on the next stages of
making a National Park we can all be really proud of.

Yours sincerely

Trevor Beattie

Chief Executive

South Downs National Park Authority

Tel: 01730 811761

Hatton House, Bepton Road, Midhurst, West Sussex, GU29 9LU

www.southdowns.gov.uk <http://www.southdowns.gov.uk/> | facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/sdnpa> | twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/sdnpa/> | youtube
<http://www.youtube.com/sdnpa/>

This email is confidential, may be legally privileged and/or contain
personal views that are not the Authority's. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify us and delete the message from your system
immediately. Under Data Protection and Freedom of Information
legislation contents may be disclosed and the Authority reserves the
right to monitor sent and received emails.
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud
service.