[Adastra] A dictionary of Sussex dialect
Charles Roper
2014-06-05 19:53:59 UTC
This isn't recording related but I thought it would interest folk here:

http://www.archive.org/stream/dictionaryofsuss00pariuoft#page/n1/mode/2up

I think it's quite delightful in every way. Use the controls in the
bottom-right to turn the pages, zoom, etc. You can bookmark and link to
individual pages and, remarkably, you can search. Lovely.

Charles
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Hi Charles,

We have an 'expanded, augmented and illustrated' version by Helena Hall published in 1957 by R. J. Acford Ltd, Industrial Estate Chichester, West Sussex. Both are delightful!

Sarah