[Adastra] Woolbeding Common recording day - 7th June
PennyGreen
2014-05-30 15:20:17 UTC
Hi All,

Just a reminder that we have the Woolbeding Common recording day coming
up soon, on Saturday 7th June.

I have attached the advert. Please let me know if you would like to come
(if you haven't already!)

The National Trust are putting on lunch for us J so we need to know
numbers please.

All best wishes, Pen

Penny Green
BRC Manager
Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre
http://sxbrc.org.uk | 01273 497521

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act. Registered in England, Company No. 698851. Registered Charity No. 207005. VAT Registration No. 191 305969. Registered Office: Woods Mill, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD. Telephone 01273 492630