[Adastra] iRecord training roadshow
PennyGreen
2014-03-07 17:24:34 UTC
Dear biological recorder,

iRecord is a data entry website that we're encouraging Sussex recorders
to enter their records on to. This will help standardise the way that
records arrive here in the record centre, and more importantly it will
facilitate the verification process with Sussex's county experts and
recording groups to help make Sussex's species data of the best quality
that we can. iRecord allows you to view your own data on maps, and other
people's data too; you can upload photos to confirm identifications and
liaise with the county experts.

We have organised an 'iRecord training roadshow' in Sussex during March
2014 for new users, so we really hope you can make it along to one of
the sessions to learn the basics.

All three venues are in close proximity to train and bus stations to aid
sustainable travel to the events, with both daytime and evening sessions
to cater for people's availability.

Monday 24th March

Hanover Room, Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton, BN1 1YD

10:00 - 13:00 New users training session

18:00 - 21:00 New users training session

Wednesday 26th March

Cathedral Room, Chichester College, Westgate Fields, Chichester, West
Sussex, PO19 1SB

10:00 - 13:00 New users training session

18:00 - 21:00 New users training session

Monday 31st March

The Chapel Room, The Magnet, Christ Church Courtyard, St
Leonards-on-Sea, TN37 6GL

10:00 - 13:00 New users training session

18:00 - 21:00 New users training session

Tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided.

If you're interested in coming along then please book your place here,
places are limited so please only book if you can definitely come:

https://sxbrc.wufoo.com/forms/irecord-training-roadshow-march-2014/

Please pass this on to any other biological recorders that you think
might like to come, and I apologise if you receive this more than once!

All best wishes, Penny

Penny Green
BRC Manager
Sussex Biodiversity Record Centre
http://sxbrc.org.uk | 01273 497521

Sussex Wildlife Trust is a company limited by guarantee under the Companies Act. Registered in England, Company No. 698851. Registered Charity No. 207005. VAT Registration No. 191 305969. Registered Office: Woods Mill, Henfield, West Sussex BN5 9SD. Telephone 01273 492630